RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Participants will be participating in the Fiesta activities on Saturday, May 6, 2017 which will start at 10:00 a.m. and ends at 5:00 p.m. The Program Coordinator, Ailyn Parubrub Lum and Sunduan/Flores de Mayo Coordinator, Susie Berardy will notify the participants the exact time of the Presentation.
- Participant is responsible for her escort who must wear a Barong Tagalog.
- Participant will be responsible for their own costume and transportation and any associated costs.
- Participant must be in appropriate Filipiniana attire.
- Participant must attend the mandatory briefing meeting which will be held on Saturday, April 15, 2017 at 1:00 p.m. at FilCom.
- Failure to attend the mandatory briefing meeting and abide by the Rules and Regulations may result in exclusion from the Event and consideration of future events.