Kinabukasan Education Classes
- Provides twice a month education on issues impacting financial and health literacy. Topics change every session.
- Topics to be finalized.
Tentative Schedules: Thursdays/Once a month, 6:00pm-8:00pm
Number of Unit Hours: 16 Hours (2 Hours/session x 8 months)
Required Min. # of Participants/Month: 35
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a financial and health literacy skills and enrichment program.
- Develop and administer pre- and post – financial and health literacy assessments in order to demonstrate results that the students have developed and retained.
- Perform classroom activities, including one-on-one tutoring, leading small groups and teaching components of the program.
- Conduct timely and organized record-keeping, data entry, and file maintenance to support program administration.
- Support and assist with general program improvements.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting results.
Education and Experience
- Two years’ demonstrated success in teaching and program design in a nonprofit setting.
- Demonstrated success with tracking and meeting performance outcomes.
- Must be proficient in the following computer applications–Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Two or more years employment and/or experience in the field or industry related to the training topic(s) for which the applicant is seeking qualification.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Two or more references FilCom may contact who have observed the applicant provide instruction.
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will be contacted via email or phone for interview.
Applicants must complete and submit the proposal form and resume online or via email email@example.com, fax (808) 680-7510 or in person at the FilCom Center Office, 94-428 Mokuola Street, Suite 302 in Waipahu. Deadline of submission of applications will be on September 29, 2017 at 5:00 PM.
For more information, please contact Arceli R. Acosta at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 680-0451.